Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Star Student

Cam is Star Student this week.   This means he got to create a poster with his pictures, answer a questionaire about himself, and bring a bag of his favorite books to share with his friends.   This week they are studying music and nature, so he brought some of his favorites like Rock-a-Baby-Band and Boom-Boom Goes the Big Bass Drum.   His favorite two books right now are Big Brother and I'm a Big Brother.   He had zero interest in these books when they were purchased for him months ago, but now... totally different story! See the translation of his answers below. 










TRANSLATION:
My name is:  Cam
 I am 4 years old.
My favorite color is purple.
My favorite food is macaroni.
 My favorite thing to do is Wii.
In my family I have Mom, Dad, Charlie, Cam.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment